Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am such a dork..

Yes it is official. I have joined the blogging world. I just kind of figured if I ever wanted to blurt out intimate details of my life I can do it on here instead of facebook. :) So what's new? Today is the day before my 25th birthday. Those of you that are younger than me have no idea how wierd it feels to say that. My babies are growing so fast..Rylee will be 6 soon and Carter is half way to 2. I really don't have much excitement to look forward to being 25. Maybe our car insurance will drop some. That's not to say that there aren't a lot of exciting changes going on in my life. My husband could possibly be taking a new job that will give us the opportunity to get ahead in life. I have been planning Rylee's Princess Birthday Party. The weather here in Tennessee has been absolutely amazing! The kids have been to the park a few times this week. I have been thinking about going back to school but I am not sure what for. I know I just finished but I don't see any harm in bettering myself. At this point, the biggest thing on my mind is my family. Things have been going great. Moving forward. Lots of new things. I love it. Well that's about all the ramblings I have for the moment so I am going to cut this short. Just thought I should do some sort of introductory for my blog and let all of you other bloggers know that I have one too! :) Yea like I said...Imma Dork.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is a good way to let things out, I've always highly recommended it... I used to blog, but I don't anymore -- although maybe I should... but its so angry, i'm sure no one would wanna read it anyway, lol. Love ya cuz... enjoy the nice weather that I'M aren't getting :P lol

    ReplyDelete