Thursday, April 14, 2011
The Little Things..
Since last Saturday I have enjoyed being a stay at home mommy again. I was a little nervous I must say before the final day came, but now I am happy. I love being home and being able to do what I want. I love spending time with my little family...and my extended family. I look forward to holidays when I don't have to cram seeing both sides of the family all into one day. Sometimes one side would get Thanksgiving and the other side would get Christmas. I think if I ever owned my own business I would definitely make sure that employees had a week off at every major holiday..just a thought. Oh and I would definitely make sure if there was a foot of snow outside that my employees weren't forced to risk their lives coming into work. Definitely won't miss that mess. Although, I will miss the friends that I made while I was at Sun Medical. I really liked everyone I worked with...with the exception of one but she is no longer with the company so we really didn't have anything to worry about. And now onto the future. On the 25th I will be heading to MS for good...at least for a while. I will be back every other weekend to get Rylee from her father. In the meantime, I will enjoy life. I love being here when my son does something cute and being able to run for the camera to capture that moment forever. I love seeing my husband whenever he is home...not being gone from sun up to sun down and dragging myself into the house just before 8:00 p.m. with barely enough energy to eat dinner. I will enjoy the warm sunny days playing outside with my children...flying kites, swimming, going to the park, etc. All of these things make my life so rich and full. It's the smallest things and tiniest joys in life that make me the happiest. I am so proud and extremely thankful that God blessed me with a hard working husband who wants to take this job, as much as a pain in the butt it might be, to better our family. It's a tremendous opportunity and I am so thankful for God giving it to us. I can't wait :) I am looking forward to a very relaxing summer. I do however feel a little bit guilty seeing as how Corey will be working a lot. We've heard through friends that are already down there that the job is very easy so maybe it won't be bad on him. When I was working I didn't feel like I had time to do housework much. This gives me the opportunity to not only clean and stay on top of things around the house, but I can actually cook dinner every night too. This is something I haven't been able to do in a long time. Like I said, it's the little things. They are great and I finally have a chance to enjoy them again. And btw..that is a very old picture of me and Rylee when she was a baby. One thing you can't get back when you're working your life away is time. I am thankful for the little chance to spend more time with my babies as they grow up. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment