So if you are a regular reader of my blog you may have noticed that I have not written lately. In fact, I only have 1 blog for July. Shocking I know :) So here is my #2. I have been so busy lately and stressed that I haven't really felt like taking the time to put my thoughts into words. There has been so much going on my head is spinning. First, my oldest sister and I got into an argument. I will not bore you with the details of the argument but just know she said some pretty low things that are unforgivable..not only about me but also about my mother and other sister. Ok so I have to share one low comment just to give you an idea. First there was something about me being a crappy mother and then "I hope your ex never gives Rylee back." Yea...enough said. Just know there was no real reason why she said the things she did. If you talk to my mother, she will say it was because she was drunk. I personally will never accept that excuse because my sister drinks all the time and there are certain things you just DON'T say. Long story short, she was on the run from the police and got turned in. They took her to jail where she sits right this moment. I plan on never speaking to her again. This isn't saying I will not forgive but I definitely will never forget. Next, I attended the deposition for this case with my daughter. I was super nervous but it ended up going well. I'm just thankful I have a cool attorney who tried to calm my nerves, and Lisa's dog was in the office for me to love on. We didn't get the "smoking gun", but we did inch forward. Our court date is August 22nd so that is what I am preparing for now. This will be the end of the road...the make it or break it moment. Please keep me in your prayers...along with the judge who has to make this extremely important decision. This whole situation has pretty much consumed my life. I am just trying to get through it with my sanity, and I'm preparing myself to accept whatever decision is made. God is my rock and He is the ONLY way I will make it through this. Now onto school. I have been busy running to the doctor to get my vaccinations and such so I can register for classes. Today I took the Compass test and scored pretty well. Soon the fall semester will start and I am going to focus on the future. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be at my graduation taking pictures with my family. Last, I have driven an insane amount of miles the last few weeks going back and forth to/from Nashville. It is really starting to take it's tole on me physically and mentally. I am just tired of having 2 homes...being away from my REAL home. I know if I was there I would be busting my butt working instead of staying home with Carter. While that is a perk, it is not keeping me from being tired of Mississippi. Some days I feel a million miles away from everything I love. It really makes me miss Rylee even more than I already do. It makes me look forward to the day we get to come home for good. I am praying and trying to be so thankful for the amazing opportunity we have but it's definitely not easy. Well ladies and gents, that is all. That is what has been going on lately. Feel free to call or visit anytime. Sometimes I need something to break the monotony of this crazy life. I would love to get away to just breathe but I don't see myself having time anywhere in the near future. Thanks for reading.
P.S. If you didnt already know, I am having surgery on August 12th. My doctor is going to tie my tubes and investigate the pain I have been having down by my ovaries. I just want it done and over with so I can work on the rest of my life. Thanks again.
No comments:
Post a Comment