Lately there has been a lot going on. When I say a lot, I meant A LOT. In the last month, it's like I've been strapped into the seat of a roller coaster and have been thrust from 0 to 60 in 2.5. My work is getting more and more busy due to our new nurse practitioner and there's been many changes in the office; Caleb broke his ankle (he's healing pretty well but still has some swelling); Rylee had a field trip to the zoo and we went; My work sent me to a class to add Bone Density to my license (tomorrow is my last day); keeping up with house chores has been quite the task; We've been house shopping and it's been a challenge finding one that doesn't go under contract the day after we find it. CRAZY I tell ya. I look forward to a time (hopefully) soon when life will come off fast forward and just go back to play. Rylee has lost 2 teeth in the past few weeks and looks so funny because she only has one tooth left right in the middle. Her birthday is coming up soon so we have been planning that. Carter has been having some behavioral issues but I can see a positive change starting to take effect. It's been quite a challenge though. I am beyond proud of both of the adorable little beings I have helped create and they make my life so full and worth living. Caleb is so antsy and cannot stand to be doing nothing so he tries to help around the house. The doctor told him yesterday though that he has to chill out so his healing process will progress. His stitches in his face should come out within the next few days. Bless his heart. He cares so much and wants to help even though he can only do it on one leg lol. He has pretty much mastered left foot driving. He's a trooper. I would be laid up whining and driving everyone crazy to help me get things done but he doesn't do that. He's really amazing. I have never met a more patient, thoughtful, loving, and attentive man. I know I say it all the time and yall are probably tired of reading about it by now but it's so true and I can't get enough.
Coming up in September I have another class my work is sending me to for skull/sinus. I also start school for my degree this fall. A busy little bee I am. Through all of the chaos, I am happy. I think I have almost accomplished the stable happy life I have been trying for so long to obtain. I know some of you have sent me messages, tried calling, and commented on facebook and I haven't quite responded to everyone. The truth is I have just been trying to hold on to my seat. Forgive me. It will get better soon and I genuinely appreciate those of you that have been true to me. I really look forward to summer and boat weather. Kyle and Jennifer get ready because every other weekend we will be living at your house! lol I dream of warm weather, floating on the river, a cold drink, and laying out in the sun smothered with tanning oil (maybe something with spf seeing as how I look like Casper). The air has went out on my car and I am getting that taken care of this week. It was almost 90 yesterday! No bueno my friends. A few of the lights on my dash have went out so that will be fixed soon too. I've had a lot that has required my attention lately. Just wanted to update on everything going on. If anyone wants to volunteer their services to be my assistant please by all means speak up :) I could use one.
No comments:
Post a Comment