Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good Husbands

I would like to say that I think they are few and far between. I have seen and witnessed a lot of crappy husbands, but then again almost every friend I have who is married would probably say their husband is wonderful. All I know is mine is GREAT! I had some troubles this week that upset me. He was there to hold me and reassure me that people are just stupid sometimes and that I don't need to let things get to me like that. Of course, he was right. They are...and Im over it.


He's always there for me in any situation that he's needed. He loves spending time with me and going places together. He's a great father and loves his children to pieces (including my Rylee). Whenever he sees me he is affectionate and lets me know how much he cares. His kisses are enough to knock you off your feet. He has made huge sacrifices for his family...he's amazing. I know what you're thinking. Wheres the barf bag? Right? lol 


From time to time he finds little ways to surprise me..which I love. Yesterday I logged onto Yahoo to check my email and I saw a messege from walmart.com. It said "your order status." I thought to myself, "I didn't order anything." So I opened the email and there was the update on the order Corey placed...my new camera!! :) I was so stinkin excited. Apparently he added my email to be alerted when the order was ready for pick up. I was tickled pink! :) 


This is what I mean by a good husband. When a man is selfless and dedicated to his wife and family, there is nothing greater. He cares about my happiness, not just his own. Maybe this type of man is very common, but you have to remember my last go-round with marriage wasn't exactly a fairytale. He truly is my best friend and I hope I never have to live life without him. Don't get me wrong, he's a man and still might get on my nerves from time to time but he's one of the best. :) I cannot wait to go pick up my new camera (and mem card and case) and start putting it to use! Be on the look out for lots of new pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment